Embrace your inner genius this year with Patricia Moreno! This inspiring Mom, entrepreneur, teacher, leader, mentor (the list goes on!) is the creator behind a revolutionary workout method, IntenSati. Check out this all-in-one workout combining dance, martial arts, yoga, nutrition, meditation and spiritual practices. Patricia is encouraging us to find and embark upon our unique purpose in the world. We were honored to have Patricia speak at a Beyond Mom Mixer last year- she left us in complete awe with her thought-provoking words.
1. What makes you a Beyond Mom?
I love being a mom and I love being a business woman, teacher, and entrepreneur.
2. What are the parts of you that have grown and expanded since becoming a Mom?
My patience, my joy for life and my time management skills
3. Can you share a collaboration/success story with another woman; what helped the collaboration become successful?
My wife is my collaboration partner. It is pretty wonderful to have an amazing wife who is also an amazing mother.
4. What relationships help you stay connected to yourself?
The relationships with my sisters, wife and friends.
5. Do you have a ‘Beyond’ dream that you are pursuing? If so, please share…
I have many. I am writing my second book and I have plans to expand my business this year by growing my development team.
6. What wellness activity can you not live without? What is one thing you do daily that balances you?
I get up at 5 am every morning and meditate for an hour and 20 minutes as long as a baby doesn’t wake up.
7. How does style influence the way you stay feeling ‘beyond’? Who is currently your favorite designer?
I like a very relaxed and easy going style. Since I am often in gym clothes most of my wardrobe is stretchy and comfy. My favorite cover up gear is peacloveworld.com. For fancier things I love Catherine Malandrino.
Favorite NYC Spots that Embody The Beyond Mom:
Beyond Cocktails and/or Food:
I love Naam Yoga as well as doing my own workouts on the cable machines with great music and challenging sequences.
I have two personal stylists that do 90% of my shopping for me and i am beyond grateful for them because i truly do not enjoy it. George B Style and my wife Dr. Kellen Mori.
My greatest inspiration is my beloved teacher and mentor Dr. Joseph Michael Levry founder of Naam Yoga.