Hi. The “About Me” page is always the most difficult to write, so I’ll just give you a quick list. If you’d like to know something else, let me know.
- Fitness. I love eating healthy, exercising, and working out with my kids. I once made my husband do a Leslie Sansone Walk at Home video with me. I feel much better about working out with him in the room now because I could not possibly look as silly as his uncoordinated butt did. Yes, he knows I wrote this.
- Finance. From the stock market to economics, debt to Dave Ramsey, spending to saving, I find it all fascinating! I pour over my budget, write up payoff projections for my home and vehicle and plan my retirement on a regular basis.
- Blogging. Not just about parenting. Mostly not about parenting. I have a life, and the greatest gift I can give to my children and possibly grandchildren is to let them know me. Not just tell them about them. My first blog was an online journal at Yahoo! Geocities I started in 2001.
- Reading. I love books. Love. I used to read a book a day and would like to get back to that.
- Learning. Online, offline, independently, taught…doesn’t matter…I love to learn.
- Parenting. Do I have a choice? LOL
- Marriage. My husband and I have gone back and forth as primary breadwinner, it’s been interesting.
- The Internet. Since I got my Tandy-1000 back in, what, 1989? I’ve loved the ‘net. My 2400 baud modem was my best friend and I seriously still get chills when I hear the noise of a 2400 or 9600 baud modem.